What do I do if my vehicle is damaged with hail?
First, contact your insurance company and get a claim number so DentQuest can work directly with the insurance company. Please note that hail damage is covered under comprehensive and doesn’t affect your rates.
Second, please find out if you have rental car coverage on your policy so you will have a rental while your repairs are being done. You will need to call the rental car company to reserve a vehicle and they can meet you at our shop once we schedule you for repairs.
Third, call DentQuest and give us your insurance company claim number so we will be able to move forward with your claim and also your rental car information if on your policy.
Once we have a claim number we can write the estimate and get your repair process moving forward and schedule you for repairs.
• We specialize in paintless dent repair and restoring your car to its factory condition without the need of refinishing in the traditional manner.
• There is no need to take your car to an auto body shop and leave your car there for days when DentQuest will come to you and repair your dents using state of the art techniques.
• DentQuest is dedicated to achieving the best quality dent removal in the industry. We provide an environmentally safe process making this an easy, effective and efficient alternative to using chemicals, fillers and plastic.
• We REMOVE DENTS from: doors, bumpers, fenders, hoods, trunk lids, quarter panels, roofs, and lift gates.
• This can be accomplished at a time and location that is convenient for you.
Robert Biddle has been around cars most his life . His Dad was a autobody man and then later became a insurance appraiser. When Robert graduated high school he started working in the bodyshops and spent over 20 years Painting and restoring cars . He has worked in auto body collision centers in the Central Florida area . Robert repaired cars, trucks, vans and motorcycles in the traditional manner using fillers, plastics, chemicals & paint and spent many years doing this.
Robert wanted to provide a different type of repair experience for customers so he attended and completed the paintless dent repair school in Orlando, Florida at Ding King Institute where Master tech and trainer Chuck Ronfola showed Robert excellent training skills and techniques. So Robert began working hard to perfect his skill by repairing dents in vehicles without all the added labor and materials used in the traditional manner of repair.
Robert has perfected his skills in paintless dent repair since 2008 and works very hard to please his customers and produce a job well done!
DentQuest has steadily grown into a premier paintless dent repair provider of choice across the Central Florida area.